2019 Booklet below
Please download booklets and materials from previous Conferences here :
the rise of the giants - conference material
2017 workshop 5 pp material
Don't forget to register your email address to receive further information from SOI !!
Our 2019 Conference will take place on Saturday 1st June 2019 at the Bethel Convention Centre, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands.
Workshop 1: Rapture Season – the waiting time is over The song writer concludes that, ‘signs of the times are everywhere, there’s a brand-new season in the air, keep your eyes upon the eastern sky. Lift up your head redemption draweth nigh.’
Brexit fulfils End Time Bible prophecy. Every physical thing takes place spiritually before being manifested physically. Brexit was prophesied by many God servants before it even took place. Amos 3:7 ‘Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret unto His servants the prophets’ The question is: How does Brexit fulfil End Time Bible prophecy and how are The Called prepared whilst waiting to be caught-up in the air?
• Making sense of the times the church is operating within
• How do I wait, when there is so much change and uncertainty?
• What is the importance, relevance and significance about what Jeremiah said about, ‘seeking the old paths’?
Workshop 2: Thou art called: the waiting time is over
The Bible suggests that the word ‘call’ is often used to refer to God’s plan to bring people back to himself through Christ for us to take an active part in his redemptive plan for the world. This sense of calling finds prominence in the writings (letters) of Paul, wherever the word ‘call’ is used. Some key scriptural references are: Romans 1:6 ‘..who are called to belong to Jesus Christ’; Romans 8:28 ’.. all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose’ and 1 Timothy 2: 4 ‘…God desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth’
• The world-wide stage: are you ready and equipped?
• Whose commission and under what condition do we operate?
• Ministry preparation & pulpit etiquette
• Bringing fruits of your own-kind
Workshop 3 – Who am I and Who do I really want to be?
In a world of unprecedent changes and indeed challenges, it is the young person’s attention that everyone is vying for. The various social media platforms are seeking your viewing power which enables them to develop their brands. Moreover, marketing companies are eager to engage with them to gauge their views about the next big trend. Governments are eager to make themselves more appealing to young people because of their voting power. We hear all too often how the lure and potential ‘power gain’ whether they be personal or financial are ‘nudging’ many towards affiliation with the gang culture. What this workshop will get across is the power in Jesus Name to equip you to reach your full potential whilst promising you life and life more abundantly. This workshop is designed for those who need Godly guidance to know the ‘right calling’ and is ideal for younger persons.
• Understand when God is doing the calling for us to come up higher
• To discuss why currently there is a call from the Government for us to fully accept what they believe to be the right way to live, act, think and behave? And, when you don’t accept their views on things you are branded as being ‘outdated’, ‘ill-informed’, old fashioned etc
• To discuss the gang culture ‘appeal’ and to ask why it has taken a firm grip on many young persons ‘rites of passage’? To look at the influence and control they now have over many of our young children’s lives